Health Divine Dietitian for the Gold Coast: Peter St Henry
An APD (accredited practising dietitian) provides expert nutrition advice for a range of medical conditions. Peter is an APD and has the skills to transform your eating habits to improve your health, lifestyle and budget.
The range of conditions Peter successfully treats includes:
- Overweight or Obesity (children and adults)
- Diabetes (Type One and Two and Gestational Diabetes)
- Heart disease and risks such as, high cholesterol or blood pressure
- Cancer (Recovery and Prevention)
- Digestive disorders such as, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, constipation, reflux, bloating
- Allergies and Intolerances (Food Sensitivities)
- Liver and Kidney problems
- Iron deficiency
- Lack of energy
Your initial appoitment will include a thorough lifestyle, medical and diet assessment. You will then receive an individualised meal plan and specific recommendations to improve your condition and feel great about yourself.
Review appointments are determined at each consult. Peter’s aim is to equip you with the tools and ‘know how’ to plan and enjoy your own healthy eating habits. Peter’s coaching has been very beneficial for many to keep them on track to achieve their goal. Please visit our weight loss program for more information.
Peter also provides professional dietary assessment, education and coaching via the telephone or email if you are unable to see him in person. Home visits are also available for most Gold Coast areas. Please check our contact page for the list of practice locations. For any queries, please click on the contact us page.